SoCozy Salon Haircare Products for Kids & A Family Vacation Sweepstakes!
I have been looking for hair care for my kids for some time. While I love Johnson's baby shampoo, I needed something for my son that would make his course hair a little softer and something that would make my daughter's abnormally long baby hair less tangled. Enter the SoCozy products.
First of all, the shampoo smells really good. It's kind of a fruity smell. It also gets even a squirmy one year old's hair squeaky clean. My son also has an obsession with having gel in his hair (like his Daddy), so the styling cream is nice for him because it's a soft hold and doesn't flake. The detangler has been a God-send for my daughter because while she's only 14 months, her hair is down to her shoulders and gets tangled very easily. And I love that it's a leave-in conditioner and I don't have to rinse it out of her hair. Why is it that kids scream bloody murder when they're getting their hair washed, but they love swimming so much? So weird.
For those of you interested in purchasing some of these products, SoCozy is having a Family Vacation Sweepstakes. If you purchase any of their products at Target, CVS & Walgreens* from Jan 9th - Feb 13th , you should save your receipt. You'll then long onto: http://socozy.com/sweepstakes and upload a picture of your receipt to be entered into the sweepstakes. There's no limit on how much you spend. *IN-STORE PURCHASES ONLY.
The Sweepstakes Package includes:
- An all-expense paid 5 days, 4 nights, deluxe family vacation includes
- four (4) round trip coach airfare tickets
- round trip airport transportation
- one (1) Oceanfront Superior Room hotel room for five (5) nights at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL
- one (1) date complimentary Poolside Cabana
- two (2) complimentary 50-minute Diplomat Signature Massages
- two (2) complimentary full-day Kid's Club passes
- Daily Breakfast and Lunch for four (4) people
- one (1) dinner certificate for four (4) people to Portico
- one (1) dinner certificate for four (4) people to Bristols
- three (3) additional dinner certificates for four (4) people valued at $200 each
- $100 to spend daily at resort.
The total value of this prize is $10,000! You can read more here.
This is a sponsored post by SoCozy.