Crustless Avocado Bacon Quiche
Admittedly, I am not a breakfast person. But then again, I'm not a morning person so fancy breakfasts just aren't my thing (brunch, yes, but not breakfast). But this easy take on a traditional quiche is right up my alley - I barely had to think at all! So if you're like me and breakfast is a struggle, try this easy mix and dump breakfast!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon (about 6 slices)
- 1 avocado, diced
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Spray a standard pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the cheese, bacon, and avocado. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, use a spoon to push some of the avocado and bacon around to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating once half way through.
- Let the quiche cool 5 minutes before slicing.