Fun Ideas for Your Mom's Night Out!
- Make it a potluck-type party! Have everyone bring an appetizer and make it a buffet perfect for grazing!
- Or, if you're looking for something a little more creative, pick a theme and have everyone bring something that fits with that theme!
- At Home Spa. Paint your nails, make some bath bombs, try a new makeup tutorial video you've had saved, or, if you're feeling bold, waxing party anyone?
- TV Show Marathon. No Puppy Dog Pals or Shimmer and Shine, here! Break out the bad reality TV and binge watch and talk back to the TV when the characters make bad decisions. You really can't go wrong with this one.
- Wine and Painting. Break out the canvases, paint and brushes and test your skills! And don't forget that Butter Chardonnay for a little liquid encouragement.
- Cooking Class. Hire a private chef to come in and teach a class! It could be a salad, main course, dessert, or all three! And bonus - you get to eat it when you're done!
- Pinterest Party. These are always a lot of fun. Everyone brings a project they've pinned on Pinterest and tries it out together! Some will work out great and some will totally flop - and that's all part of the fun!
And of course, what's a get together with other moms without wine? I recently tried JaM Cellar's Butter Chardonnay and let me tell you, it really is "as smooth as butter". Oh come on, I had to say it! Haha. But seriously, it's the perfect vino for any girl's night (or day - I don't judge) together with the girls. So raise a glass to moms - we deserve it!
You can check out more reviews on Butter Chardonnay on JaMCellars.com.
If you'd like to see more tips like these, follow me on Pinterest!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.