Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Chocolate Pie
Every grocery store you go into, there they are...waiting for you...it's the Girl Scouts! These pint size entrepreneurs are out and ready to sell you some of those delicious cookies of theirs. Which kind is your favorite? Caramel Delites? Shortbread? Or there's one of my personal favorites - Thin Mints. If you're like me and you just can't help yourself with these tasty cookies, here's a recipe for a Thin Mint Chocolate Pie that you can use for all those boxes of Thin Mints that you couldn't stop yourself from buying.
- 1 3/4 cups thin mint cookie crumbs
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
1. Combine the butter and cookie crumbs and press into the sides and bottom of a 9" pie pan.
2. Bake the crust in a 375 degree oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- 1 package of chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 8 oz whipped topping
1. Cook the pudding mix according to the package instructions.
2. Add half the pudding to the crust. top with the chocolate chips, and then add the remaining pudding to the top. Put the pie in the refrigerator and allow to cool for 2-3 hours.
3. Once chilled, Add whipped topping to the top of the pudding and spread evenly. Top with cookie crumbles, chocolate chips, or chocolate shavings.
If you'd like to see more recipes like this, follow me on Pinterest.