Opening Day Baseball Chili Cheese Dogs
America's favorite past time is about to start up again for a new season and I thought, what better reason than that to make some chili cheese hot dogs! Chili cheese hot dogs, along with cracker jacks, are a staple at any baseball game and I'm bringing the game to your living room! Try this recipe for an easy meal while you enjoy rooting for your favorite team!
- 1 lb ground beef (I use 90/10)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 5 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup water
1. In a large skillet, brown the meat and break up into super small pieces.
2. Add in the rest of the ingredients and combine well. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and then simmer on low for 20 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
If you'd like to see more recipes like this, follow me on Pinterest!