The Ultimate Caramel S'mores Latte
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ToraniEndlessSummer #CollectiveBias
I love s'mores. They can come in pretty much any form and I'd eat them. But I can honestly say I've never before had a s'mores drink. So what's a girl to do? Create it herself, of course! So here's a little nod to summer time fun with the ultimate caramel s'mores latte! It features a rich espresso with Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce, Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup flavored whipped cream and a drizzle of the Torani Caramel Sauce on top. It's all the goodness of an indulgent s'more in a convenient to sip on the way to work package!
- 6 ounces Prepared espresso (I used instant)
- 6 ounces Heavy cream (separated)
- 2 tablespoons Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce
- 1 Graham cracker, crumbled
- Torani Caramel Syrup (for drizzle)
- Chocolate square for garnish
1. Prepare your espresso according to the package instructions. Mix in Torani Dark Chocolate Sauce until well mixed.
2. Combine 3 ounces heavy cream (or your choice of milk product) and 1 tablespoon Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup in frother. Pour into mug with espresso.
3. In a stand mixer, whip 3 ounces heavy cream with 1 tablespoon Torani Marshmallow Syrup until stiff peaks form.
4. Top the espresso with the whipped cream. Sprinkle with graham crackers and drizzle the Torani Caramel Sauce over the top. Garnish with a chocolate square.
I love using Torani syrups and sauces because they are quality products with really great flavors and they can inspire you to jazz up any cocktail, coffee, ice cream, or hot drink. If you'd like to try Torani products for yourself, make sure to use this store locator to help you find the closest Torani retailer. And if you're shopping at Kroger, make sure to use the coupon below so you can save $1 on your purchase! You can even add the coupon directly to your Kroger card, so the next time you check out, it's automatically deducted from your bill. It couldn't be easier!
If you'd like to see more recipes like this, follow me on Pinterest!