Upgrade Your Potluck With These Beef Skewers!
Another year, another Thanksgiving potluck. Across the country, the holiday season brings potluck meals to every office, school, and group of friends. But why stick to the samedip or cookie recipe? Why not mix things up with these savory beef skewers?
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 inch piece of ginger, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds skirt steak (cut into 1.5 inches wide and 6 inches long pieces)
- olive oil
- 25 bamboo skewers (soaked in water)
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a ziploc bag and add the meat pieces. Chill in the fridge for 30 min to 2 hours. The longer you let it marinade, the the more flavorful is will be.
- Heat you grill to high heat and while it is heating, weave the beef pieces onto the skewers.
- Brush the grill with olive oil and cook the meat skewers on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve warm.
If you'd like to see more recipes like this, follow me on Pinterest!